Saturday 18 September 2010

School continued....................

Science Exhibition

The science exhibition was held in our school, Me and Kanish participated in it knowing that our projects are not worth much but just to miss classes :P
He made a door bell alongwith Bhupi and I made a personal fan. There was a girl who used to fight with us a lot in that exhibition and Kanish named her LB(Ladali Billi) though still dont know her name but whenever I see her somewhere I still remember her as Ladali Billi.

Exams: Kanish the genius in Social Studies, me the guy in Computers, reaped mutual benefit.

The board exams were there and what we did, during Social Studies Exams my maps were drawn by Kanish and some of his computer exam was done by me. Then we came to know the real meaning of unity is strength :P and we followed the same thing again and again in various subjects. and what happened one day:

"Chirag aur Kanish ne apna test paper faad diya"
this happened when we were caught copying by Jindal Mam and she wrote copied on both of our test papers. When we received the test papers we tore them apart saying sarcastically copied copied and the monitor of our class that teachers girl that ......., i wont forget ever, told this to mam and she wrote this on our report cards, though I convinced her that I havent tore the paper and its still with me and she didnt write in mine, but wrote in KKs report card.


The memories will last forever
The time we spent will never leave us
Now sitting at different places
We 5 still remember each other
Though we would like to be called as 5 idiots now (Very much inspired by Tv we are ;))


This is what I can recollect now from our school life's best moments, will write more when I recollect more

No comments:

Post a Comment