Saturday 18 September 2010

Government Bikram College of Commerce - The change in life

After school came the new phase
The new phase changed life's face

We 5 got separated as soon as school ended, K.K went for mechanical engineering, Happpy went for electrical, Hari went for computer engineering, I went for commerce and Tela for Humanities.

We all chose different paths
The paths that we had to follow to make future
The future where we all will be separated
Having lesser time for each other

We all got separated, got new friends and life changed too much.

The new life began I too got new friends. We enjoyed bunking classes, sitting in the canteen and asking each other to order samosas. The attendance was never short due to proxies :) though we very rarely attended the classes. Thats how our college life began.

The crushes in college

I too had various curshes in college, though later on I came to know that all of them were infactuations but enjoyed the feeling. In college I had crush two times, and all my friends know about both the crushes. One crush lasted even after college though I wasnt ever able to tell her about the same and it ended after college when we lost contact and then I came to know that this was all infatuation, and I was always left without a girlfriend :P because all my infatuation always ended being one sided. I know I wasnt a dude, I wore as simple clothes as possible, I wore the simplest of shoes and looked very simple (like typical bhondus) may be thats the reason for me being single always :)

The organiser in me

I knew there was an organiser in me :P and wanted to show it. It happened when some classmates of me organised a tour to Mcleodganj and Dharamshala. I also decided to organise a tour and I did so with the help of my friends and I organised a 3 day tour to Dalhousie, Chamba, Khajiar and Amritsar. In the beginning it seemed that I will have to cancel the tour due to various problems that came, the major one being the teachers backing out. It was really hard to convince the teachers but did convince them (after all I am a good organiser :P) The tour was a big success and I got some fame from it. I just loved the feeling of that success.

No comments:

Post a Comment