Saturday 18 September 2010

School - The Best Part of Life

Those were the days I wont be able to forget ever.

We 5 friends: Me (Motu), Harkaran (Hari), Kanish (K.K), Inder (Happy) and Vishal (Tela) used to call ourselves as Hum Paanch (The famous serial those days) always stayed together irritating each other with silly questions, the talk about girls, coming and going to school on cycles and waiting for each other at Gurudwara.

Something strange we did, that made everyone laugh and make a nostalgia in everone's so called BRAINS...
This we started in 6th standard, whenever a girl touched as we used to blow there and saying girls touch is harmful, and with that thing many girls teasingly touched as and we acted childishly blowing and blowing. The act no one amongst us will forget ever.


Teachers' Favourite names: Chirag and Kanish

Jindal Mam and Pushpa Mam's all time favourite names Chirag and Kanish. Whenever there came some great noise in the class, the first names to be called were Chirag, Kanish come out and this continued from Class 6th to Class 10th. I know the idiot Kanish will say that after 8th you were lesser called out and I was more, but the statement is somewhat truth because Pushpa Mam did lessened calling me but Jindal Mam increased the same :P so average came similar what say K.K?

The crushes:
Then came our childhood crushes or say infatuations, I wont name anyone here otherwise Kanish and Happy will kill me :P in fact Happy and me had fight many times childishly and I know he remembers everything. Idiot is now sitting in Newzealand making me nostalgic and emotional.

I miss all those days badly
I miss all my friends
I miss the times we spent
I miss the Masti we had
I know that time wont come back
But idiots never forget me and my stupidity
Miss you all

Will continue more in the next post

2 comments:

  1. nostalgic !! very touchy .. !! keep it up .. chiggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.....
    howz going..
    remember one day i hit a big stone on your foot.....

    ReplyDelete